Thursday, December 18, 2008



Heidi LaFlore by Bring It On, All Or Nothing

Heidi stepped out into the bright sun of New York City in her brand new pink dress. She breathed in.
"Bonjour New York. Bonjour Plaza. Bonjour-"
"Traffic." Her father grumbled, pulling out Heidi's many Louis Vuitton suitcases and handing them to the bell boy. "Take these to the Grand Penthouse." He said to the bellboy again. Heidi smiled. Her father had agreed to letting her have her own penthouse, instead of sharing with her dad, mom, and little sister, Brigitte, who was 8 years old.
"Daddy, I ...'ll be in my suite if you need me." She said. Her dad turned towards her.
"Okay sweetheart, I'll see you later then." Her dad said, smiling.
Heidi went to the front desk, where a young guy was typing on the computer. heidi cleared her throat, and the guy looked at her. Heidi thought "Hawtt!!!" With his shaggy-ish brown hair that slightly covered his eyes, his deep brown eyes, and his tallness, he was wayy hotter than any guy she had seen in Paris.
"Oh, hi. Sorry. Can I do anything for you?" The guy asked.
"Oh, my room key and your number, please." Heidi said, smiling her sexy closed smile. She was always confident around guys. The guy laughed. "Anything for a pretty girl such as yourself." He handed her the room key, and a slip of paper which read:
Lucas
555-0001
Heidi wrote hers down and slipped it onto the desk, then walked away, strutting to the elevators.
Ding!
The elevator landed on the top floor, and Heidi walked over to the door labelled "Grande Suite". She inserted her room key, pulled the handle, and pushed the door open. Inside was the biggest and most beautiful suite she had ever been in. She ran and jumped onto the big master bed, and pulled the canopy curtains around her and giggled furiously. It was like a dream. She started jumping up and down, her white-blond kinks bouncing. Heidi whipped out her cell phone and speed dialed her friends.
"Nata, it's Heidi. You HAVE to come over." Heidi said.
"Heidi, I'm still on the plane! I'm coming though..."
"How far away from the Plaza are you?"
"Umm.... About an hour or two."
"When you get here, come straight to the Grande Suite, I'm gonna have a party here with you, Geena, Vera and a couple hotties-"
"Hold on, babe. How are you going to get your parents to agree with this?" Nata asked.
"Oh, Nata. Come on! I have my OWN SUITE!"
"Serious?! I'll be there! How many guys?"
"Bring 2, at least 2."
"Got it. See ya later!"
"Mwah." Heidi said, as she dialed Geena's number next. Tonight was gonna be fun...

This was my first story ever, tell me what you think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment